Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, after buying my first blackberry ( Pearl ) nearly 3 months, I have noticed ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

How Can I Tell If I Am A Blackberry Addict???

Advertisement

Ok, after buying my first blackberry ( Pearl ) nearly 3 months, I have noticed some quite drastic changes in my life. I don't go out with my boys, including my girlfriend, as much as I nearly do in the pre-pearl days. Now in the post-pearl days, it seems like I can't leave home without it. I take it everywhere I go, bathroom, dinner table, everywhere. I listen to my mp3s via headset to fall asleep, wake up and first thing on my mind is 'Where's my phone?' (although every morning its right next to my pillow). Cancelled some parties and weekend plans with my buddies just so that I can get my application loader to work or something of the blackberry nature. Left my Pearl at home on the way to work and turned back and got it, 15 minutes late too work. Told my girlfriend that I'd call her back after I am done with my show but in actually, I was trying to install google maps (awesome app). I hope she's not a member here and I highly doubt that she is but if you see this my love and somehow found out that this is my member ID, I'm sorry, I hope this thread can do some kind explaination. I did a google search for Blackberry rehab, but not the answers I want? Don't know if i'm considered an addict or not? Is this normal for first buyers or am I just going overboard with it? Help? Or do I need help?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: How Can I Tell If I Am A Blackberry Addict???

You know your an addict when you can type a message while standing in line at Walgreens and you don't have to look at they keypad. ;-)
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Haha I am an addict. I would die if I didnt have my pearl. I am also VERY careful about who I let touch or see my phone. I am on my phone from the minute I get up in the morning to the minute I go to bed. I think everyone on here is pretty much an addict.................

YOU HAVE JUST JOINED THE BLACKBERRY ADDICT CLUB SCHMUNGER

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

yep...you're are officially an addict.

::edit::
    you should read some of these...they are pretty funny
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sion_page.html

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

This is one of the best threads I have ever read.

Omg lmao!!!

Yes you are a total addict! Its really funny but at the same time sad. You've got to discipline your self and little and not Let it be above your friends especially your gf.

But I still love you just for this thread lol.

BB Downloads
    www.*****.com

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Lol Welcome in the club and don't feel like you're the only one, my GF's always saying that I love my BB more than her and that I can't put it down for a night and .... I can't
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

My wife has threatened to quit if she finds the Pearl on our bed again... does that qualify too?

bobhammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2171D09A

when I was playing golf wif my dad....my dad scolded me for god knows how many times for typing wif my pearl, and distracted me from the game....!!!
    Gtalk:bobhammer
    Yahoo:bobhammer3
    Msn:bobhammer3

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Most likely, anyone reading this is an addict. Also, anyone posting here. Anyone that just reads this thread is probably an addict in the making.

jt76542 no está en línea Stack level 1

You know your addicted when most of the arguments start out like this: You and that G-D Da-n phone. lol

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

To top it off you know you're addicted when that's what you wake playin with and fall a sleep playin with. You are a member of the blackberry addicts club like me, my mom said I play with this darn thing as much as my babies. So because my favorite show is Hannah Montana that's my Bluetooth name and she named my pearl Mylee. I love being an addict .

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by schmunger
    ...I don't go out with my boys, including my girlfriend...
    lol, there are just some things the BB cannot do - and for that you need the GF around ;-)
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Yeah, it's pretty bad...."watching tv with my wife" consists of a laptop and a usb and about 35% attention span as I cruise the pinstack forums. Needless to say, she's not really happy with me always hunting for a new app or some cool new trick for my phone. I had a RAZR before this. Flip phones are so passe. I catch people looking out of the corner of there eye when I'm in public. I know they want my phone...... This one guy stared at me as he walked by like I was some hot chick. I was like, dude, can I help you with somethin'?? You can get some unwanted attention but I love this phone!!

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~When your will specifies that you are to be buried with your BlackBerry, you will know that you are an addict.

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hah, now I don't feel too bad. I confessed my small little lie. She was a little ticked and told me to shut my mouth. I carefully handed her the phone and showed her this thread.we talked about it and now, we're on good terms now. Thank you all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast