i seem to have messed something up on my pearl, i cant play any video ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

redsdf no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How can i completely reset my pearl?

Advertisement

i seem to have messed something up on my pearl, i cant play any video or audio file including the default ringtones from the Media tab, i get an error when i try to click on the help button, etc. Is there a way to reset the blackberry to it's original out of the box state?

I tried to wipe it through security tab but all that does is clear off my info, not reset the whole system..... any help???

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

Re: How can i completely reset my pearl?

do a wipe through your desktop manager.. make sure you dont use the cd that came with your berry.. its corrupted.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: How can i completely reset my pearl?

Quote Originally Posted by redsdf
    i seem to have messed something up on my pearl, i cant play any video or audio file including the default ringtones from the Media tab, i get an error when i try to click on the help button, etc. Is there a way to reset the blackberry to it's original out of the box state?

I tried to wipe it through security tab but all that does is clear off my info, not reset the whole system..... any help???
    redsdf I answered your post in this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...fit_pearl.html