Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i still love mine. I don't text much, but I handle a lot ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ImBrocks3 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i still love mine. I don't text much, but I handle a lot of email and it is still pretty crisp after a full month,

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    I send around 5500 a month....But I have nothign better to do all day at work while I am letting people try to tell me that their bill shouldn't be so high....I let them complain....explain the bill....and tell them they qualify for our SOL Policy....**** OUTTA LUCK....LMAO....

I text that much a month and My keys are still crisp....

Dallas469 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73B43
    Just had to send my old pearl back due too the silver release button popin out. Now that I have my new pearl it is obvious the crisp taste goes away. That just means your berakin it in. Its ok.

cybersmoothy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206792FB
    Nicotine in the keys which is absorbed by the skin? hmmmmm. I don't think I've done 10,000 lifetime....well..maybe...if you count IM's.

tony597fittr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B9B8D
    My keys are just as crisp as they were new. Maybe its just because you have lost the new cool phone feeling. I know it happens to me after a few months.

cybersmoothy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206792FB
    (puts on DVD of "Top Gun")..."....you've lost that loooove'n feeling..oh that love'n feeling..you've lost that loooove'n feeling..now it's gone...gone ..gone... doo....doo doo...doo doo..doo doo..."

tony597fittr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B9B8D
    LOL!!!!!!! Thats exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that reply. My son and I just watched Top Gun last week.
    Very Funny!

archangelugp no está en línea Stack level 1
    buttons eventually start to wear down after use. Depends on how hard you press the keys, but mine are working great.

hudgens no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    217fd031
    Ya my silver button popped out as well. Tmobile told me it was my fault and it would cost me 100 bucks. I told them to go read the notes at Pinstack.com after they did they dropped the charge and sent me a new one!
    Michael LeShane Hudgens

seedyburner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2438f59d
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersmoothy
    (puts on DVD of "Top Gun")..."....you've lost that loooove'n feeling..oh that love'n feeling..you've lost that loooove'n feeling..now it's gone...gone ..gone... doo....doo doo...doo doo..doo doo..."
    Sorry to post a pointless link such as this, but I thought some people would get a kick out of it. Get a little bored on the overnight.

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a..._wedding_song/

BarboneNY no está en línea Stack level 1
    this is the first BB i ever owned so i guess its a little confusing from the regual cell phone but practice make thing alot easier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12