Hi, I have got B.pearl 8100, how do I access the Ebooks and Word flies ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

raul_in no está en línea Stack level 1

How to access Ebooks & Word files from SD Card

Advertisement

Hi,

I have got B.pearl 8100, how do I access the Ebooks and Word flies from my SD Card. Their is o option which is showing my sd card.

Except music files and pictures none of the other things I can access from my SD Cards.

Also is their MS office for Black berry which is free.

Please help.

Mahesh

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: How to access Ebooks & Word files from SD Card

I think if u upload the files through a PC and then try to open em on your pearl it wont work. It can be used as a flash drive between two devices thou. Unless u have a pdf or some reader, there should be an option in the menu in that appl. to access a file.

Welcome to PinStack

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: How to access Ebooks & Word files from SD Card

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You can natively open Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files for viewing just by opening the attachment within emails.

For editing Word and Excel, you can purchase eOffice. Warning: Although the adverts make it seem wonderful, my experience was so bad I deleted it. On the rare occasion that it worked, spellcheck took up to 15 minutes for a simple document. Their Excel product could not consistently produce the same sum when adding a column of numbers. Etc. Within a few days of purchasing I complained and sent documented screenshots of errors and error messages and demanded my money bacK. All they would do is a 10% discount off a future version. I was furious and trashed the discount along with the software. Bye bye eOffice.

Awhile ago I heard there was a competitor to eOffice who had a prerelease beta that you could buy (You want me to buy a prerelease beta?!?!?!) , but I haven't heard anything about it in six months or so.