Hey there pinstack forums! long time reader 1st time poster. I am currently on my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bbkritter no está en línea Stack level 2

Hourglass on Media

Advertisement

Hey there pinstack forums! long time reader 1st time poster.

I am currently on my 3rd handheld from AT&T. Pearl 8100 or 8110 (it's the red pearl and I really don't know which ones which anymore)

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed that I'm on my third device. But whatcha gonna do but try to make it work??

My question is: When trying to access my pictures from the device memory, sometimes it gets hung up and shows me an hour glass 3-4 mins at times.

I'm not sure why. At first I thought it was just trying to upload the thumbnails so I moved some to folders or to my desktop. Now I have maybe 1 or two images in there, and then a couple of folders.

This is the only device I've had this problem with. The others quit for various reasons. Its not a huge problem cause it doesn't happen every time, and is just annoying when it does happen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

On to lerning to love my pearl

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ive had the same problem I have a 8100 and I just turn to the good ol pull the battery out and put it back in. After that it seems to have no problem I can go right to my pictures

Timo529 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the same problem a battery pull and still doesn't fix it though I thought it was just me~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bbkritter no está en línea Stack level 2
    ahh yes, that seems to be the trick for everything! Soft reset ...

If I leave it alone for 3-4 mins it moves along to the pictures, but, I would like to fix it so that it doesn't do it at all.

The previous two didn't have the problem at all. So I know it's a glich!
    On to learning to love my pearl :)