Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what do mean by BIS P.S. sorry i a newbie when it come to BB... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BarboneNY no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

what do mean by BIS
    P.S. sorry i a newbie when it come to BB

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by glehman85
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=6&linkid=106

just came across this in the downloads, anyone try it?
    I set it up one day, and it didnt work. I had also chose the option to startup with my pc in hope sthat it was going to work.

To my suprise this morning my pc rebooted itself, and this program had opened itself up on startup. Now all my hotmail is going to my phone lol.

Not sure what happened but it works! Best of luck!

I still perfer gmail, but a lot of my important mail goes to hotmail so I'm glad this is working finally!

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Unless you pay for the hotmail "plus", you can NOT use hotmail with BIS (the service which makes email on your BlackBerry possible). This is solely a limitation of hotmail.

However, in lieu of paying for hotmail, you could use your BlackBerry browser to surf to hotmail and use it as webmail. Definitely not ideal.

I recommend abandoning hotmail in favour of BlackBerry friendly freemail services such as Yahoo and Gmail.
    I agree, and gmail is the s%&^ I love how it organizes your messages using the regular www.gmail.com site - but I think you still need to be "invited" to the service to join ... So if anyone's interested contact me, I have like infinite invites to send out b/c I was one of the first beta testers

Oh! and Gmail works great with the pearl. I get instant notification when messages arrive, and if I reply to a message on the pearl, it 'clips' it to the original message that came in like a chat history so there's no having to remember what you replied to, or if you did.

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Originally Posted by Lewis~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think it may partially depend on when you signed up for hotmail as well. There was a time when hotmail offered POP3. But I haven't used hotmail in nearly 5 years, so I'm no expert on that.

-----------

That makes a lot of sense to me. I used to have an older account that was pop3 capable. I didn't realize that the newer ones weren't.

BarboneNY no está en línea Stack level 1
    can anone close this tread becouse i gave up the msn e-mail adress and switched over to yahoo

skeene no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey.. I have just loaded my own msn e-mail on my new BB Pearl. I just went to the windows live mobile page it is http://mobile.live.com

I hope that it's helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12