Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)I bet when you send it back, they tell you that you sent ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: hot car killed the pearl

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)I bet when you send it back, they tell you that you sent it late. And than charge you full retail price for the new pearl..... No, jk hehe ;-)

rizzo70 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

With the heat out here in vegas it wouldn't be to hard to melt a berry to your center console.
    The auto shop I work at has had tons of cars with electronic failures, the components can't handle it!

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

if the lcd goes black, try putting it inside a CLEAN DRY ziploc bag, and put everything in the fridge... the lcd may cool and come back to normal. I've done that after leaving my cordless home phone in the sun, with good results.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

ericjackson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM Me

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    if the lcd goes black, try putting it inside a CLEAN DRY ziploc bag, and put everything in the fridge... the lcd may cool and come back to normal. I've done that after leaving my cordless home phone in the sun, with good results.
    i'll keep that in mind if it ever happens again.

im ready for something to happen to my pearl that is covered under warranty so i can get another. mine is starting to get a few scratches.hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12