I keep reading how a lot of people find the holster to be a necessity. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

major2829 no está en línea Stack level 2

Holster Question

Advertisement

I keep reading how a lot of people find the holster to be a necessity. Since this is my first BB, I would like to know what it can do other than the obvious. Thanks!

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

Re: Holster Question

If you have an 8700 series BB then it has a magnet that puts your BB to sleep and saves battery life. Not sure what benefit a holster would have for a 8100 series BB.
    Last edited by erick; 10-13-2006 at 12:53 PM.
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

skip00319 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d051c6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~most likely the same cause I have a 7105t. But I am not to up with all the features.

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

I think i'm going to buy one so I can safely use my Pearl as an mp3 player while i'm running/jogging and working out. I for sure do not trust it in my pocket and would really like to be able to use it when i'm working out. (Thats why I would find it as a necessity, personally.)

The new one Seidio just posted looks pretty nice. There was also a nice one on extremepda.com (I think that is the url).