Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm still new to the pearl, I got some rubberized cases that I bought from ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

holster or case

Advertisement

I'm still new to the pearl, I got some rubberized cases that I bought from Cingular. I want to know if their are any good websites to buy a holster, and if they made side holsters, I don't really like the ones that are vertical with your body, sorry if its hard to understand. Its the best I could do.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: holster or case

www.pocketsolutions.com
    they have a lot of accessories for data devices including the pearl
    i usually perfer a case than a holster

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

This is the version for the Curve model, but there is an identical version available for the Pearl.

I really like this holster because it has no clip, it allows you to carry in your pocket. The holster keeps the phone in standby mode and keeps dirt and dust from getting into the trackball and keys.

You should be able to purchase it from your local AT&T store, but if not, you can order it from Blackberry.com
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu

This is the version for the Curve model, but there is an identical version available for the Pearl.

I really like this holster because it has no clip, it allows you to carry in your pocket. The holster keeps the phone in standby mode and keeps dirt and dust from getting into the trackball and keys.

You should be able to purchase it from your local AT&T store, but if not, you can order it from Blackberry.com
    Yea I just got this one for my pearl. I needed something to keep the lint out of my trackball and screen. After taking my pearl apart and cleaning it it's totally lint free and will always be now.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

hehehe, maybe my case is why I have not yet had to follow your trackball disassembly walkthrough...
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I would think that if its kept in your pocket, it wouldn't be lint free at all.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

yeah but with that little case that they have pictured here it really doesn't allow much to get inside

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Skunk, another good vendor is: http://www.blackberryden.com/bl81ac.html
    Most of what I have purchased came from here. Good prices, variety and fast shipping

mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

i'm using the apple i phone case made by belkin for my pearl.fits perfect, high quality.rides inside my pantpocket clipped. 15.00 at at&t
    Last edited by mapalmer67; 08-09-2007 at 10:03 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I wish RIM would bring back this holster. My favorite one to date.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by skunk22civic
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I would think that if its kept in your pocket, it wouldn't be lint free at all.
    Nope, that slipcase keeps the Pearl well protected. I prefer carrying it in my pocket, so this case is great for me.

PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by mapalmer67
    i'm using the apple i phone case made by belkin for my pearl.fits perfect, high quality.rides inside my pantpocket clipped. 15.00 at at&t
    Does it have a magnet? You have any pics?

supersKunk no está en línea Stack level 2

I agree, I dont like the pearl case at all... so i would suggest doing what i did... go to the cingular store and buy the leather case for the blackjack... it works fine for me and its not vertical...

PIN/ID
    STACK

I like the pearl case just want a clip on it so I can clip it to my pocket :S

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

I just bougth another case for my pearl. This one I got it at bestbuy. Yeah and is really cool.
    Its a clear hard case, at first I wasn't so sure because I had one like it and one day I sat on it and it broke with my phone in it. But this one it clips real good and it feels there no spaces left. But what I love the most is a nice hanger, called the cliffhanger. Its a flexible hanger. It holds up on anything, bookbags, belts, pockets, I love it because I like byking and like that my pearl is secured and absorbs impacts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast