hi All, i Call Myself Technics As Ive Been Mixin For 16years Approx And Its ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

technics no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Yet Another New User!!! Uk Based

Advertisement

hi All,

i Call Myself Technics As Ive Been Mixin For 16years Approx And Its My Fav Past Time, Always Hade Se Phones And When I Saw 8100 Thought That Looks Cool And Got One Off Ebay, Didnt Realise Id Have To Upgrade My Already £35 Per Month T Mobile Uk Package To Receive Emails Which Cost An Additional £10 Per Month, And Then Do Web N Walk For Unlimited Net Access At £7.50 Per Month!!! I Called Them And Asked For A Deal So Now Got All The Above For £47.50 Per Month!!! That Does Give Me Around 1000 Mins Cross Network Anytime Unlimited Net And 50 Mb Emails Per Month So Its Not Too Bad, ( Bet Its Cheaper In Us Though!!)

finding My Way Round This Little Handset Fairly Well Being A New User And Love The Fact It Has So Much More To Offer Than Your Average Phone, One Problem Ive Come Accross Is When I Go To New Themes, It Gives Me An Error Message "sorry Theme Downloads Are Only Available On Colour Blackberry Devices Running Version 4.1 Or Higher"

when Looking In "about" Sub Menu Im Running Version V4.2.0.51 So Surely This Shouldn`t Be A Problem???

any Idea`s???

Last edited by cp6169; 12-20-2006 at 11:19 PM.

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64
    hi welcome to pinstack
    i had this problem for a while iam in the uk as well on vodafone.
    i had to call vodafone to send me the blackberry browser (there are loads of topics on this here somewhere) but anyways once they sent me a blackberry browser i was able to download themes and games.
    Death is only the beginning

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    welcomes to pinstack!

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F
    welcome to pinstack!

technics no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for welcome....

looking into it a bit further it looks like t mobile uk have branded my phone with the whole "t zones" thing, maybe this has something to do with it, i read somewhere that somebody couldnt change their homepage, well me too, i also cannot change my default browser! does this mean my browsing is limited? on checking it looks my content is wml and html, is this everything i need?????

if i get it unlocked will that enable me to change my browser settings???

any 1 know???

thankz
    Last edited by cp6169; 12-20-2006 at 11:19 PM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    technics, Welcome to PinStack.

Normally, there are two Browsers on a BB using a Personal Blackberry Data Plan. You need to contact T-mobile customer care, ask for the BlackBerry Device support. Ask them to check your account and make sure it is provisioned correctly and tell you how to get the Internet Browser that should be available for your Device.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles