Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ChibiPanda But then again.. Why would you end up buying a Blackberry ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiPanda View Post
    But then again.. Why would you end up buying a Blackberry with so many features and not use them? When buying something like a cell phone, you should keep in mind what you plan on using it primarily for.
    if i offered you a ferrari for 99 bucks you'd buy it right?...well, a lot of people buy luxury cars even though they don't use it to there full potential. you can do many things with a blackberry that you cannot with a regular cell phone without having to go online with it. there are hundreds of useful apps that don't require an online connection....i guess if you can't live a few hours without being online than having a blackberry would be pointless, but i'm not one of those people....and i'm not ashamed to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by xomargiemariexo View Post
    You can do SO much more. Now I realize why all my friends told me it was rediclulous to have BB w/o internet! I def recommend it! You won't be disappointed!
    this is the part i don't get..."so much more" like what? because if i needed to check google or an email i would think that i can do it faster at home or at work...granted, if you absolutely don't have access to a pc at work or at home then i can see where having the data plan would be convenient.

ConstantineXVI no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244EB7DA
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    this is the part i don't get..."so much more" like what? because if i needed to check google or an email i would think that i can do it faster at home or at work...granted, if you absolutely don't have access to a pc at work or at home then i can see where having the data plan would be convenient.

Well, having internet access at home is nice, having access on the road to BFE is even nicer

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    One thing that can be done for this is there is a Free Option that can be added at TMO that lets you get to T-zones, and send MMS, THis SHOULD allow the DL of OZ OTA also. you have to call TMO and have them add on BB Voice only. THis alows the MMS part of the unlimited SMS/MMS plan to work.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Quote Originally Posted by ConstantineXVI View Post
    Well, having internet access at home is nice, having access on the road to BFE is even nicer
    bfe??

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    bfe??
    "bum f**k egypt" ...it's an expression that refers to somewhere remote, sometimes hard to get to, and usually undersirable

Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    "bum f**k egypt" ...it's an expression that refers to somewhere remote, sometimes hard to get to, and usually undersirable
    ah; how strange, but back east we call it "east bumf*&k". well, i'm never in those parts, but if i were, getting online would be the least of my problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12