i've done everything from just dragging and dropping and converting the .avi to a h.263 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

digisan no está en línea Stack level 1

Helpp no avi =(

Advertisement

i've done everything from just dragging and dropping and converting the .avi to a h.263 output using SUPER converter. i've even tried using .mp4 and no luck there either =( and i was wondering if anyone can shed some light to my problem, watching some cartoons on the bus ride home would be nice after all =P

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Re: Helpp no avi =(

The pearl format is .avi so if the file you are trying to convert it into something else then your doing it all wrong. The output file type or whatever its called should be .avi not h.263

If you need anymore help then post back or PIN me at 23E89BE8. Hope this helped,

COJO 24

sorry i meant to say i've tried to drag and drop it as well as an .avi and it just says loading on a small box on the top right of my screen and then goes to a warning box that says something like "the media being played is of an unsupported format."

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by COJO 24
    The pearl format is .avi so if the file you are trying to convert it into something else then your doing it all wrong. The output file type or whatever its called should be .avi not h.263

If you need anymore help then post back or PIN me at 23E89BE8. Hope this helped,

COJO 24
    Cojo is right.

GotPearl?

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Ok well if you look on the "The Original Video Encoding Thread" you will see what the settings should be to convert to the format of the pearl. I will give you a link to this and you can check your settings to see if you have them all right.

Hope this helped,
    COJO 24

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Here is the link to the thread for video encoding for the pearl:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_8100_a.html

Make sure you read the whole first post on how to set this up. Hope this helps and if not then tell us and we'll try to help some more.

COJO 24

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Or you can just use this. www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

sorry but i tried the original video thread and did it once again (though i already knew what the outcome would be since i already tested it this morning before i went to work) and like it did before, nada =(. going to test out baconismidog's link now (which undoubtedly gave me somewhat of a second wind.)

also some info you guys might need to know (not quite sure but i might as well share it) is that i'm currently running v4.2.0.51(Platform 2.2.0.32)
    and it is under the Rogers network in Canada.

EDIT: thank you, that was so simple and so easy and it worked first try =D and that +volume option via LAME is awesome-o too.
    <3 baconismidog
    Last edited by digisan; 01-18-2007 at 05:03 AM.