The applications i downloaded are still all on my phone including themes and games.. they ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aimz85 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question HELPP!! applications~

Advertisement

The applications i downloaded are still all on my phone including themes and games.. they all work, how ever when i use destop manager to bring up my list of applications only two of the applications load. This never happened before and just started happening now. ON the BB when i go to security options and application permissions, there are only the same two applications on the list. How do i put the rest of my application back onto that list????

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    What applications are they?
    Have you tried a simple Battery Pull? and a PC/Computer Reboot?
    What Desktop Manager are you using? 4.3?

Sorry for all the questions, but we gotta narrow it down!
    Last edited by beeshabo; 04-11-2008 at 03:08 PM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by aimz85 View Post
    The applications i downloaded are still all on my phone including themes and games.. they all work, how ever when i use destop manager to bring up my list of applications only two of the applications load. This never happened before and just started happening now. ON the BB when i go to security options and application permissions, there are only the same two applications on the list. How do i put the rest of my application back onto that list????
    If the apps, themes and games all work, what are you worried about? I imagine that you have only installed two of them (the ones you see in apps loader) through Desktop Manager. The others were probably installed OTA. Not sure about the list in Security Options, but try going to Options/Advanced Options/Applications to see if they show up.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Rcbjr...good info

But I still find it odd that aimz85 doesn't see all the apps in the app loader, because I've installed more than half of my apps (OTA) and yet ALL SHOW when I open the app loader.

Hmm....

I put them all on the bb using desktop manager and every time i went on d/m the apps would show up it just started doing this today for some reason. I took the battery out and tried evrything i could think of but nothing worked. When I goto applications through advanced options the only ones that show up r those same two. But if i click on modules i can see the rest of them.. just cant get them on the right list.
    I wanted to delete some of the themes i have on it and i cant because they wont show up on the list even tho they work. Hope that makes sense

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the same exact problem and the only fix for it was to reinstall the OS. After I did that I had everything back.

Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    I had the same exact problem and the only fix for it was to reinstall the OS. After I did that I had everything back.
    whats the OS?

The Operating System (software that is on the Blackberry). Look for threads that refer to "reinstalling the OS" There are many of them. Try a search for "reinstall"

I've never experienced this, and can't really point you in the proper direction, and it seems klgmd has had this issue, I'd take the advice if you've tried everything else!

Good luck

Here is the thread I started when this happened to me:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._suddenly.html

Well I wiped my phone and reinstalled the software seems to be working well now thank you