so i got a new laptop and no longer have outlook... the only calendar i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

laydeejj no está en línea Stack level 2

?? help...yahoo CALENAR issue.. DAY LIGHT SAVINGS???

Advertisement

so i got a new laptop and no longer have outlook... the only calendar i have that is on the list is yahoo.... so i did a sync and everything went on to my yahoo address book but ALL my calendar entries are one hour ahead of what they should be (a 10 am apt is now at 9 am) and i noticed if i check the box to update time/date it changed all my phone entries for one hour ahead.... i fixed them on the phone by changing the date and time settings and they went back. is there a way to fix this.... is there another patch for day light savings that i am missing? i dont know why it is doing this.

HELP !!

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: ?? help...yahoo CALENAR issue.. DAY LIGHT SAVINGS???

Congrats for filling in enough information in your profile to make this less painful, although posting the OS version you're running would make it even easier.

The latest OS for the t-Mobile pearl is 4.2.1.107. I believe this is the only version of the OS that is patched for DST2007.

If you are running an earlier version, go into Options on the device. If 2007 DST Patch is NOT the first thing listed under Options, you need to either update to the latest OS, or apply the 2007DST patch by going to:
    http://www.blackberry.com/DST2007/pa...e_loader.shtml
    You can apply the patch Over The Air by going to that URL using your BlackBerry Browser.

You should NOT adjust your device's date or time zone to correct this problem. And don't forget to have Yahoo's calendar set for the correct time zone (under Options --> General Preferences) too!
    JerryD

laydeejj no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ?? help...yahoo CALENAR issue.. DAY LIGHT SAVINGS???

i do have that os... should i download the patch also ... it is still downloading an hour ahead in yahoo calendar and both my time zones are correct.