Every since I upgraded to the new os my Pearl 8100 'forgets' everything anytime the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

COVMACHINE no está en línea Stack level 2

Help.. Wont Save Anything!!

Advertisement

Every since I upgraded to the new os my Pearl 8100 'forgets' everything anytime the battery goes dead or I connect it to desktop manager. My icons re-arrange and un-hide, I get logged out of everything, everything resets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dustin

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Most people seem to having luck using the L theme...The icons don't rearrange themselves then. This is the hazzard of a Beta What version .37?

Yes, Im using .37.
    Ill try the L theme, im currently using the Today Zen that I held over from before the upgrade.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Also make sure your memory cleaning is turned on -> known issue with the Pearl to delete things just because - but I've never seen it forget things like your icon settings. ???

Memory Cleaning:
    Options -> Security Options -> Memory Cleaning - enable it and do a quick clean.
    ~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I switched themes to the L Zen and everything seems to be going alright. Ive synced with my pc and powered it off and on. So thanks for the help, I do believe it was an issue with the theme.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by COVMACHINE View Post
    I switched themes to the L Zen and everything seems to be going alright. Ive synced with my pc and powered it off and on. So thanks for the help, I do believe it was an issue with the theme.
    Well glad I could help, I've seen a lot of people with this error and 9/10 times the L theme seems to prevent it from happening