I am having an issue with my suretype. I use to be able to run ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cshevlin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E90BCA

Help with typing

Advertisement

I am having an issue with my suretype. I use to be able to run through writing an email. But now it seems my dictonary sucks. It gives me all the wrong words and or some letters with crazy things on top of them. I dont get it. I worked great before..Please help..
    PIN # 23E90BCA
    Hit me on the BB..

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help with typing

You can always go to Options, then check custom word list and delete any incorrect words which have been added.

I've read posts from some people that have complained that words which they typed incorrectly have been added to the word list, and then are presented as suggestions over and over again.

I haven't had any issues like this, Suretype has worked very well for me.

I have gone in and added some shortcuts of my own (cal space spells out California).

Hope this helps.

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c

Along with that make sure that your sure type is giving you the right language!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I think there is a way to delete your custom word list. That way it has to start over learning all of your words again. But it will also clear out any typos that have been introduced.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

BrentRS1985 no está en línea Stack level 1

I also had this problem, turns out that my input language was set to some crazy language I've never heard of. Go to options -> language and make sure all the languages are set to english, or whatever you speak.