Hello I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130. I go into the theme section for my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mindytyson3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question help with themes!

Advertisement

Hello I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130. I go into the theme section for my phone and I am not sure how to put the themes on to my phone. I use the Blackberry Desktop Manager but not sure what to do after I open this. Can somebody please help! Thanks.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Be sure to download the corresponding theme for your device and the OS you're running. Don't know what OS you're running? Go to options then about. If you're downloading these themes as zip files you need to unzip them put them in a folder or desktop then load the theme via desktop manager through application loader. If you're downloading them via OTA over the air. All you have to do is go into options scroll down to themes and select the theme you just downloaded. If the theme is not listed under themes and is listed under applications then the theme does not correspond to your device. Good luck
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

mindytyson3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Be sure to download the corresponding theme for your device and the OS you're running. Don't know what OS you're running? Go to options then about. If you're downloading these themes as zip files you need to unzip them put them in a folder or desktop then load the theme via desktop manager through application loader. If you're downloading them via OTA over the air. All you have to do is go into options scroll down to themes and select the theme you just downloaded. If the theme is not listed under themes and is listed under applications then the theme does not correspond to your device. Good luck
    Thanks so so much! You were a great help! I have 4.5 OS. Thanks again!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Anymofotime!