i got the colors on my ball and i want to know if i can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MyFirstBB no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with the track ball

Advertisement

i got the colors on my ball and i want to know if i can put like one color on one thing like blue on blue tooth and red for text and so on so forth can anyone help any

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Help with the track ball

xcolor event and color pearl, search the forum for those 2 things.

MyFirstBB no está en línea Stack level 1

did that and i have them in my bb but now only 4 colors are up all the time untill the back lite goes off then they do .....what im asking is how do i get it where there is no light on untill some1 calls and its red or if some1 send me a text and its blue

aries_rose no está en línea Stack level 1

I know this is kinda off topic...but the issue I have is that I've had my pearl for over a year and my trackball seems to be discolored now. My color pearl is no longer as vibrant. Any tips on cleaning it, short if disassembly.....that makes me a lil nervous (I am not good with tools)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by MyFirstBB View Post
    i got the colors on my ball and i want to know if i can put like one color on one thing like blue on blue tooth and red for text and so on so forth can anyone help any

Ive tried to do this but there is no way around it.....unless someone knows otherwise!

ChibiPanda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F3A96F

Well.. The only thing i know of is the trackball lighting up during a phone call.
    From the Call Log>>Menu>>Options>>Ringtone Lighting>>Trackball
    I'm not sure about anything dealing with texting/bluetooth.

And aries, there's a thread somewhere about disassembling the trackball to clean it. If you need a link just ask or do a quick search.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Your pearl cant change colors for certain events the led in the top right corner of your phone can. If you want to just see different colors just select random in color pearl but i know what you were asking

es1067 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Help with the track ball

I'm not sure what is going on. I downloaded the xColor Event and it doesn't allow me to use the number from my address book. I hit the yes key to allow xColor Event to access my phone log and it just goes back to the icon. The only thing I can do is view the colors and nothing more. I put it on my daughters pearl and it works just fine. We do have different carries. Should that even matter??? Is any body having this problem or can someone tell me if I can correct this? I really like it.

mcubed no está en línea Stack level 3

it could be an os issue