Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was wondering. If anyone who was able to download the pearl OZ application or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Help with the PEARL OZ

Advertisement

I was wondering. If anyone who was able to download the pearl OZ application or software would be able to send it to me via email that would be great. Mine did not come preloaded and Tmobile isnt being much help. Thank!!!!

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Re: Help with the PEARL OZ

if you open the browser and go to the bookmarks page, it is under the tzones links, as long as you have a data plan.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

hexcr03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24238CA7

what is the pearl OZ application??!?!?!??!?!? am i missing something amazing!?

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hexcr03
    what is the pearl OZ application??!?!?!??!?!? am i missing something amazing!?
    It's the IM program, that allows you to use AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN. I think it uses text though...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

unitzero no está en línea Stack level 1

I accidentally deleted mine. I don't have the data plan. Can someone shoot me the app?

PIN/ID
    302C0803

Yes I am aware it is easily accessed with the data plan. The phone I have is for my sister, and I bought it for her, since it was smaller than the side kick and nice, and i also got it for free. But anyways she wants the service and the guys at Tmobile said that I would be able to text and chat via AIM without data plan. And its true in some cases, because I have heard many people say it came on theres and that they dont have the data plan either. So if anyone could help me out and send me the OZ application that would be great. Thank!!!!

menx no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204CA122

how r you gonna get it w/o a data plan?

alecsz no está en línea Stack level 2

I would also appreciate the OZ application.. I have unlimited txts but no data plan. And OZ is not on my phone

You must have a data plan to use the OZ application. Although OZ uses sms, it still requires a data connection to pull your buddylists and account info
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by qbangringo
    Yes I am aware it is easily accessed with the data plan. The phone I have is for my sister, and I bought it for her, since it was smaller than the side kick and nice, and i also got it for free. But anyways she wants the service and the guys at Tmobile said that I would be able to text and chat via AIM without data plan. And its true in some cases, because I have heard many people say it came on theres and that they dont have the data plan either. So if anyone could help me out and send me the OZ application that would be great. Thank!!!!
    Yes the IM uses SMS .. But logging in i heard requires some connection.. Im not sure really ..

PIN/ID
    302C0803

So then I dont understand how people dont have the data plan but still haev the OZ and use it just as well. There is alot of confusion especially internally with Tmobile. I asked a rep and he verified with Tmobile over the phone, data plan was not needed in order to use AIM in the pearl. Then I called and I got two different repsonses on my own. Very wierd! Some what ticked to be honest!

alecsz no está en línea Stack level 2

damn it

PIN/ID
    302C0803

There is a link for people to Download it but since it asks for your phone number when I put mine it doesnt come up because I dont have the data plan. What i was thinking was for someone who has the OZ on their phone goes to the site and downloads it and thensends it to me. If possible. The site where it can be reached is tmobile.com then click support, then under phone and device support click rim blackberry, then select the pearl, then select system upgrade, then click pearl again, then enter your phone number. Software with the OZ application should show up there. If anyone can get this to show please let me know if you would be a nice person and EMAIL me the software or application. Thank YOU!

But even if you have the software on the phone you wont be able to use it without a data connection

PIN/ID
    302C0803

Hey whats the worst that can happen I try and it doesnt work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast