Hello I am having problems with my Blackberry Pearl 8100 (T-Mobile), since this afternoon I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nortonassembler no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP with SOUND 8100

Hello I am having problems with my Blackberry Pearl 8100 (T-Mobile), since this afternoon I can't hear any sound coming IN or OUT when I make or receive a call from my cellphone but "Works when is in Speaker mode"...I don't remember to do any change in the configuration. I called T-Mobile for support but their solutions didn't help at all. I am out of warranty coz I got the cell more than a year ago. They suggested to take out the battery and restart the phone, then download the latest software (which I re-did coz I already had latest software), then pull all applications off the phone and rebuild them and will finally restore the device....but no one of this solutions Worked. I don't know what else to do, my husbans had this problem before and T-Mobile sent a new one coz at that time we were under warranty. Any Solutions???....Thanks
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 02-18-2008 at 04:19 AM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator

Re: HELP with SOUND 8100

Unfortunately I don't think this is a software problem. Most of the time it's due to the failure of the speaker. I don't believe you can fix it with out taking the device apart. If it's not under warranty any more I don't think there is much you can do. Sorry.