Ok, so my loverly sd card just arrived. I have the Sandisk 2gb one. It ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DoUhOllee no está en línea Stack level 2

Help with sd card!

Advertisement

Ok, so my loverly sd card just arrived. I have the Sandisk 2gb one. It came with the sd card and the "microSD/TransFlash Adapter" thingy. I have already formatted my card using my pearly, but I have no idea how to get the stuff on to my sd and what the adapter is for. Help please

rdc2000 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Help with sd card!

The adaptor is so you can use the card in a device that takes a full size SD, like a camera.

You need to open BB desktop and drag your music files in. Takes a couple minutes to figure out, but it's pretty straight forward.

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

The adapter can be used if you have a flash card reader on your pc. Otherwise you don't need it.

You need to download and install the latest version of Desktop Manager or use the cd that came with your phone if you just got it. You should be able to download it from your service providers website, or I know T-mobile has it on their website.

After this is installed you can connect your phone to your pc and use USB mass storage mode to access your phones memory by going to my computer. Or you can use desktop manager to access it as well. Then just drag and drop.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more help.

DoUhOllee no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks yet again guys. putting songs on as we speak now to dl the thing for fullscreen videos, and use the converter i have and get my skate vids on there

Adam74 no está en línea Stack level 1

What's the main diffrence between loading through USB Mass Storage or Standard Software?