I have an 8130 through Verizon and I set up a corporate email account on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hyperburn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A0E150

help with phone locking

Advertisement

I have an 8130 through Verizon and I set up a corporate email account on it. Ever since, the phone locks after 2 minutes and I cannot change the lock settings as they have been locked out so I cannot access them. Is there any way that I can unlock this because when I try to use navigator or any other program, it automatically locks and I have to unlock it and it is getting really annoying. I need a fix for this BAD!!! Thanks!!

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi Hyper, It sounds like your are on a Company BES, this is a security profile pushed by the BES admin, chances are they will not change it. There is no way to change it wiht out removing the policy form the phone. Companies do this to keep the company data safe, If you lose the phone and some tries to get into it, after 10 tries the phone wipes its self. This is the resaon the Government has been using them so lon in hte DOD and DOE.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

hyperburn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A0E150
    Is there any way to remove the email account and get my functionallity back? The email is really not needed. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    You must have enterprise activated to the BES so the only way would be for your Admins to send a Blank Policy down to your device to remove the settings and then remove you from the Enterprise server.