hello, im a new first time bb owner, and im lovin it. but im having ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BLISS1990 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile help with phone lock

im a new first time bb owner, and im lovin it. but im having a problem that i just cant figure out. when i either shut off my bb or pull the battery out it comes up with a pin (and thats fine, my sim card has a pin code) but it automatically locks after i enter the code, i dont remember changing anything like that in settings for it to lock, does anyone know how to make it stop doing this. help.....

also, this site, pinstack, and all the members have been a lifesaver to me and my husband, without this site and members i would have returned my pearl two days after i received as a x-mass gift. you all have been so helpful with posting of tip, tricks,websites, and how to's . i just want to thank each and every one who has posted as well as the creator of this site.
    thanks again

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: help with phone lock

hey bliss, welcome to pinstack! thanks so much for all the kind words! glad you are loving the pearl now!

i think the only way you are going to get rid of that is to remove the PIN password from your SIM hub's pearl does the same thing...mine doesn't, but i don't have my SIM password'ed either...