Hi I have my contacts saved on my Nokia 6300 and I am trying to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

digicell no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with my Contacts

Advertisement

Hi

I have my contacts saved on my Nokia 6300 and I am trying to get my contacts which are saved on that phone over to my Blackberry 8100 however i am unsure how to do this?

I downloaded desktop manager but can someone please kindly tell me how i go about doing this?

(I managed to send ringtones, pictures from my phone to the Blackberry but not contacts).

Ksea no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246bd335
    Hi, Didn't the Nokia have a sim card you could move them to & then put in the BB? That is how I moved them from my razr.

hi

i can do this however my phone has more contacts space then my sim therefore half of my contacts will get copied on the sim and the others wont?

Please can someone help?...(When i send the contact over via bluetooth BB handset does not recognise the contact card)....Is there a way around this ?

Thanks in advance

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    use nokia s desktop manager( dont know nokia s software) must be something like nokia manger or something and sync with outlook express n then install bb desktop manager n thn sync ur blackberry with it thts all

hi

thanks how would i go about doing this though?? how do i sync to outlook?

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    go to nokia.com n download n install nokia PC suite n then plug ur nokia handset and there will be option of sync in the choose to sync n choose to sync with outlook express or microsoft outlook thn install Desktop manager of blackberry plug ur bb n choose to sync n in advance choose to sync with outlooks express or microsoft outlook thts all or u can search in google type how to sync nokia 6300 with outlook

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Should be as easy as plugging in the nokia, opening outlook and syncing.

You can also load the Yahoo Go thing on the nokia if it lets you. The 3.0 imports your contacts. Then load it on the BB and download the contacts back to the phone.

You can also use the SIm to load half your contacts. Clear the addresses off the SIM card, clear them off the nokia....put the Sim back in the Nokia...load the other half and bring those over to the BB....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

hi yes so if i synched and got all my contacts from nokia phoen to outloook ...would that change anything on my outlook as its my company emails on outlook which i dont want lost or anything?

once its synched to outlook is there a way to synch just the contacts to my blackberry 8100 handset?

also the optioon of doing it via the sim is confusing as if i did that i would have to manually go and delete one by one contact which gets confusing ?

Thanks