I have three problems/questions regarding my Pearl. 1. I must have changed some setting but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kingwiggins no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23eb2055

Help with my Blackberry

Advertisement

I have three problems/questions regarding my Pearl.
    1. I must have changed some setting but I don't know how or when. I used to get a red indicator light when a new email arrived. Now the indicator stays green all the time (unles I have bluetooth activated). How can I correct this... what did I change to cause the indicator light to stay green on new emails?
    2. When I use my camera the zoom feature does not work... No matter what I do with the track ball the picture stays the same. Any suggestions?
    3. Is there a setting to allow HTML email? Everytime I get an email with HTML all I get is lines and lines of code.

I would appreciate any help I can get. I got my Pearl this past Christmas and I really enjoy it but I am a novice BB user.

Thanks,
    King

kunalakajim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    214EFD7A

Re: Help with my Blackberry

for point no 1.

goto message icon, click menu button and scroll to select options, choose general options, choose display new message indicator YES....

2. Aint sure about cam
    3. NO u cannot read HTML mails. but alternative is there. I have opera MINI installed. I just click/ copy the link in HTML and run it in browser.. it works,..

hope that helps

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Kingwiggens, try a battery pull (take out battery with BB on, then hold down the power button for at least 30 seconds before putting the battery back in). That should reset your zoom.

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

For question number 2 you can try to use the volume buttons on the side to zoom in. To zoom in click the volume up button and to zoom out click the volume down button. This should help you out and if not then I think that you might have a defective camera.

Hope this helps,

COJO 24

PIN/ID
    23eb2055

Thanks kuanalakajim for the quick repsonse. Your tip corrected the new message indicator. What is opera Mini and where can I find it?

Thanks again for your help.
    King

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by kingwiggins
    Thanks for the quick repsonse. Your tip corrected the new message indicator. What is opera Mini and where can I find it?

Thanks again for your help.
    King
    You can find OperaMini by pointing your BB's browser to www.operamini.com.

PIN/ID
    23eb2055

Thanks COJO24... by taking the battery out and resetting the BB the zoom now works!!!
    I love this website!!! I hope someday soon I will have the expertise to anwer questions for others...
    Thanks again,
    King

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by kingwiggins
    Thanks COJO24... by taking the battery out and resetting the BB the zoom now works!!!
    I love this website!!! I hope someday soon I will have the expertise to anwer questions for others...
    Thanks again,
    King
    You will!..sooner than you think!