I've been having issues with receiving MMS messages? For a while they where fine and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

unholyleek no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204cf859

Thumbs down Help with MMS

Advertisement

I've been having issues with receiving MMS messages? For a while they where fine and now when I receive them they are completely blank? What gives? I've erased everything imaginable. What should I do next?

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Help with MMS

Have you done the battery pull ? or how about resending service books. Those are general options... Someone with specific Pearl knowledge will post other options for you as well... Hang tight
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

I'm having the same problem ever since the RIM outage and I''ve pulled the battery and re-sent the service books already. Not sure what the problem is.

PIN/ID
    204cf859

I guess i'm not as good as I really thought I was. Gosh I wish I was smarter. So what do I do to resend the Service Books I know a friend once told me but I'm afraid I'll have to say that I forgot.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Go to youe service providers website and log into your account. I have TMobile so I log into MyTmobile account and go to my message center. There'S an option to re-send your books that way. Who do you have?

PIN/ID
    204cf859

YES! Oh man I have to thank you both cause that was driving me insane! I did have T-Mo by the way so I just did what you said and it was like Moses parted the sea for me. Thanks KT and SuzzyP. I once again can sleep in peace.