Dear All I have just purchase a BB 8100 pearl and i am trying to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

davidcuckney no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with email settings

Advertisement

Dear All

I have just purchase a BB 8100 pearl and i am trying to set up the internet email. The problem is that i only have the enterprise email setup option please can anyone help. I purchased it from ebay so i can't go to the high street retailer.

Thanks

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Help with email settings

Who is your service provider? You can set up the email from both Cingular and TMOs websites. You need the correct service plan from your provider (BB data plan) in order to use web/email function of the pearl.

davidcuckney no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the post. My provider is Vodafone in the UK. I can user the browser with no problem it is just that i can only find the enterprise option for the email settings and i need the internet option. Any help would be great

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

did you try to look under options to see if there was a 'personal email setup' icon? if you cant find it, call vodafone or search their website to see if they have the link/url for your BIS or Blackberry Internet Service. i searched here quickly, but couldn't fine anything.