Ok, I have decoded a dvd with clonedvd mobile. I am getting nothing but audio, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

walker852 no está en línea Stack level 1

help with clonedvd mobile please

Advertisement

Ok, I have decoded a dvd with clonedvd mobile. I am getting nothing but audio, no video. I put the file in my documents/my videos. After it finishes, the program on the computer gives me only audio. I dragged and dropped to my pearl, and it does not even give audio. It shows an .avi on the pearls memory card but no audio or video on it apparently. Please help. I dont know what im doing wrong. Dont see how there's anything I did wrong, but obviously I did. Please help

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

Re: help with clonedvd mobile please

no need to worry about no video display (only audio) when you attempt to play the downloaded file on your PC. it happens to me to and it makes sense since the program is now converted to play on the pearl. when I do transfer it to the pearl both audio and video are fine.

However it is your second problem I don't get. it should play fine as an avi. ont he pearl. Try uploading another project and see what happens. sorry.

walker852 no está en línea Stack level 1

yeah, it opens the video player, and its just a black screen. I push play and nothing happens. dont know what to do. any other help of suggestions are welcome

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2

one quick question: do you have a media (micro sd) card in the Pearl? if so, how big is it? I don't think you can fit a movie from a DVD on the 64Mb in the device's memory.

If you do have a card, when you plug the Pearl into the computer, you'll see (on the Pearl) something like "do you want to turn on mass storage mode?" or somethng like that. When you choose "yes" the card becomes a visable external drive on your computer. There should be a folder that video folder. That's where you want to put the movie.

Does that help at all??