I'll start off by saying I'm new to Blackberry, and I've also searched these boards ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

frinkvt no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with calendar view?

Advertisement

I'll start off by saying I'm new to Blackberry, and I've also searched these boards for the answer to this question. Sorry if this has already been asked before!

I use the calendar on the Week view. When it opens, the default view shows 8am - 6pm, and I have to scroll down to see things after 6pm. Is there a way to change this view so that it will show more hours, say 8am - 10pm?

(Here's the part where I sound crazy. I've gone through all of the options trying to change this setting, with no success. Then the other day I was using the calendar on Week view and noticed it had smaller font and was showing more hours at once. It was exactly what I was trying to get! But now it's back to normal..)

I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Help with calendar view?

Welcome to the stacks frinkvt...while in calendar, have you change the start of day time on calendar options?

frinkvt no está en línea Stack level 1

Under Calendar Options, I have "First Day of Week" set to Monday, "Start of Day" set to 8am, and "End of Day" set to 8pm. However, when I look at the calendar in Week view, it still shows until 8am-6pm (with a large white panel at the bottom of the screen where it shows details of appointments). I have to scroll down in order to see hours after 6pm. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to make it show more hours at one time.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Oops sorry, I did not understand your issue...Let's see if someone else comes along and helps..

d70nerd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240939B7

Post Re: Help with calendar view?

I doubt that you will be able to see all those hours in week view unless the resolution can somehow be made small enough.

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

You know, the Palm software had an option (or maybe it was Datebk, a Palm calendar 3rd party replacement program) which would allow you to not display times which didn't have appointments... nice feature, which would condense the display, and allow more hours of the day to be displayed.

Not sure if this worked in week view or only in daily view, but it would be a nice feature.

Oh well...