i found a bluetooth ... somebody left it at our store counter.. nobody claimed it.. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

meechie no está en línea Stack level 2

help with bluetooth :D

Advertisement

i found a bluetooth ... somebody left it at our store counter.. nobody claimed it.. yet.. so im tryin to make it work on my fone.. im tryin to be lucky.. tryin to make it work.. i guess karma wont let me.. lol..

but maybe you guyz can be my good karma and tell me if i can make it work.. its a very small motorola bluetooth.. really small... tnx.. i dunno how this whole headset works...

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Re: help with bluetooth :D

oh .. you mean You found a Bluetooth headset... ok . so depending on which model it is ... well actually .. they all function pretty much the same. Go to bluetooth setup on your Pearl then click on search for devices "ON" -- WHile in the "CLOSED" position, press and hold the center button of the headset --->this should make the unit glow continuously at which point your Pearl will "discover" the headset and ask you if you want to connect. If it doesn't discover it right away ..... then open the UNIT after the constant glow --->> then connect---> if it asks you for a PIN (which it should) type in 0000 on and it should establish a link and you can now use the headset to make and receive calls. If you get me the make and model number .. i can let you know what other functions it's capable of (your Pearl will list the Model on your screen HT500, HT700, JABRA 8215 etc.)

Hope this helps
    Last edited by mcm180; 04-23-2007 at 05:14 AM.

thank you.. the headset was found it just says "phone" when i click and put it in pairing mode it says couldn't pair with "phone".. so i guess its not compatible.. its okay.. its not mine anyways.. im just tryin to make use of it.. lol.. thanks for the help..

http://www.t-mobile.com/images/produ...0606-large.jpg

i just checked.. it sure is compatible with blackberry... but still unable to pair them.... dont know why... :d still tryin to make use of it... damn.. it cost like 99 dollars i have to use it.. lol its the "H700 Bluetooth® Headset" i think...

PIN/ID
    mcm180

Question Re: help with bluetooth :D

Quote Originally Posted by meechie
    http://www.t-mobile.com/images/produ...0606-large.jpg

i just checked.. it sure is compatible with blackberry... but still unable to pair them.... dont know why... :d still tryin to make use of it... damn.. it cost like 99 dollars i have to use it.. lol its the "H700 Bluetooth® Headset" i think...

is the exact same one i have ... lemme know if this helps

and

thank you! it helped a lot! this site ish da besh! lol

PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Just trying to reciprocate the helpfulness other Stackers have shown me