I am having issues with my Black berry, maybe I don't understand what services it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chuckymafia2001 Guest

Help With Bluetooth Connectivity.

Advertisement

I am having issues with my Black berry, maybe I don't understand what services it can do. I want to be able to use a PDA and using Bluetooth, to be able to use it as a port or gateway for my Services on the Blackberry such as Email and the Net. I tried it and the PDA recognized it, yet i could not get and services to show up on the PDA, it seems that the blackberry does not want to share the info. Any help or suggestions will help, like I said, maybe i don't understand if it is suppose to work or if i am to use it as a modem. If it is to be used as a modem, then can someone tell me how to use it but with out it being tethered, well thanks.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Help With Bluetooth Connectivity.

I'm sorry chucky, i'm not quite understanding what you're trying to do here.

Are you trying to access you email with the blackberry or are you trying to access email via PDA?

Yanks no está en línea Stack level 2

Make sure that your PDA's bluetooth is object push profile is you want to share info like address book and stuff.

Try the "Help" in your BB and check the Bluetooth and troubleshooting section for more help.
    Yankee Fan!!

I had the Pearl for a long time now.
    Just Found this forum...my first BB forum.

I am not a noob to the pearl.

chuckymafia2001 Guest

Well here is what I want to do, My blackberry has unlimited data via Cingular.I don't want to pay tethered since on my pda I can add a modem via bluetooth, so in the pda there is an option to share internet via bluetooth. I add the blackberry and it is recognized, yet it wont connect since the pda says that the blackberry doesn't have these services enabled, so I want to know if i can use the blackberry as a link to the net without anything working as a modem.