First off....I live in northern New Jersey...I put in my zip code n address in ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

help with Beyong411

Advertisement

First off....I live in northern New Jersey...I put in my zip code n address in correctly and when I go to do a search, on let's say.... Red lobster....it gives me locations in New York.....and I know that's.not the closest one around either....cuz I seen closer ones here in Jersey....anyone know how to stop this and fix it so I get to the places near my house..rather than taking a roadtrip ....well....any help would be great....thanx

Your boy....

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: help with Beyong411

That happens to me sometimes, the closest places are not on top. Does it do this with all your searches? It may just be a fluke with Red Lobster.

PIN/ID
    ask

Does it on every search....I put Uno's and it sent me to NY as well....and I'm not putting my zip code wrong...I've checked....even tried to put just the city and state....and of course....no results

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

this won't help much but it may help isolate the problem -- does it happen when you put in another address and zip code you're familiar with? have you tried putting in your work address and does that work?

when did you install it? was it the latest version of the program?
    I really hope you can get things straightened out -- it's an absolutely amazing product.

PIN/ID
    ask

I just downloaded it about a week ago....I think its the latest version....I'll try the different zip code idea and see if that worx

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I use google maps for finding stuff like that. It works really well.

Not sure if it's the latest version or not, but I just noticed the the Find Business option.