Pk, so ive just downloaded bb light. How does it work??? Lol, i dont notice ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mred612 no está en línea Stack level 2

help with bb light!

Advertisement

Pk, so ive just downloaded bb light. How does it work??? Lol, i dont notice a difference! Maybe u guys can help me!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: help with bb light!

I have my "bright" settings pretty low so it wasn't that useful to me so I removed it, stay here though, i'm sure someone will come along who loves the program and can share some insight into diff. tricks where it can be useful.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It doesn't work properly with 8700 series devices. I don't know about 8100s. It was a great product with the 7xxx series BBs but those are being replaced with 8xxxs.

As an example, on my 8703e it can't tell if it is on AC power or not. So if you set it to be on all the time when plugged in then it stays on all the time regardless if it is plugged in or not. BBLight is a dead product so this won't ever get fixed.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I just deleted it. There was no difference and no way to make a diference. How do I prevent the light from diming in the day time? I like it bright during the day, but want it dim when it's dark...because that light is wayyyy too bright at night.

nrwilk no está en línea Stack level 2

That's strange. Mine dims in the dark and gets bright when there's a lot of ambient light. It came out of the box doing this.

I wonder why yours is opposite. The way it works for you makes no sense.

Sorry!
    nrwilk

acv
    acv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2054BE76

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What os are you using? I'm on .71 and works just like nrwilk I don't like the autodim tho