Does anyone know how to get the browser that comes with the Pearl (the original ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fercholizo no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help with BB Browser

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to get the browser that comes with the Pearl (the original one)?. I have miniopera but it doesnt seem to work when I try to download via OTA. My pearl didnt come with the browser so when it try to download via OTA it says that its unable to connect to the server and that i have to use the blackberry browser(the one that comes with the pear which i dont have). Any suggestions? TNKS
    ESE ES MI CAMINO DEL NINJA

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Re: Help with BB Browser

try resending yor service books....if not...call your service provider to have them do that for you.........

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

well first of all, do you have a blackberry data plan?

if so, then re send your service books by logging into your BIS account

if still no browser, then hook up your blackberry to desktop manager and open apploader. is the browser installed with a check mark next to it?

WazzuKirk no está en línea Stack level 2

If you do have a data plan, you will need to add the APN associated with your carrier. This can be found under Options..Advanced Options..TCP

I have T-Mobile and the APN is wap.voicestream.com. Just add the APN associated to your carrier and you'll be able to use the MiniOpera browser.

fercholizo no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Help with BB Browser

the thing is that i live in mexico and im not sure if i have a data plan (i dont know what that is) cuz my provider didnt mention anything at all. i guess im gonna have to check on that later. TNKS
    ESE ES MI CAMINO DEL NINJA