I have an 8130. It is a private phone that I bought at the store. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Donnat no está en línea Stack level 1

help with applications

Advertisement

I have an 8130. It is a private phone that I bought at the store. I cannot seem to install the blackberry software in my computer in my home. As soon as I attach the black. berry, the software has an error and must close. The software works fine on my work computer. The problem is bigger than this. I cannot install any applcations at work. Whereever I look I am told to install the latest version of the desktop software. I have it! 4.3.15. (at work anyway). I am tired of searching.
    Any help would be awsome.
    thankyou
    Also as a new user. I would love it if someone would add me and send me a blackberry messenger message, so I can figure that out. 301DE27A
    thank you
    Donna

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: help with applications

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't understand, you can't download the software that came with your phone? What about going to your providers website and downloading from there?
    Also I would send you a pin on the messenger but I don't know your number. I need your pin

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by Donnat View Post
    I have an 8130. It is a private phone that I bought at the store. I cannot seem to install the blackberry software in my computer in my home. As soon as I attach the black. berry, the software has an error and must close. The software works fine on my work computer. The problem is bigger than this. I cannot install any applcations at work. Whereever I look I am told to install the latest version of the desktop software. I have it! 4.3.15. (at work anyway). I am tired of searching.
    Any help would be awsome.
    thankyou
    Also as a new user. I would love it if someone would add me and send me a blackberry messenger message, so I can figure that out. 301DE27A
    thank you
    Donna
    I also had that problem....but as soon as I downloaded the new version!! It worked for me...try unistalling and installing again, that MAY work!!

Donnat no está en línea Stack level 1

thankyou for responding. My pin is the number 301DE27A.
    I have the newest software. It is the software that came with my unit. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It works at work! I dont get it.
    Donna

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by Donnat View Post
    thankyou for responding. My pin is the number 301DE27A.
    I have the newest software. It is the software that came with my unit. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It works at work! I dont get it.
    Donna
    Hmmmm...that is weird!! all I had to do was re-install it after deleted the desktop software and it worked for me!!

Try searching through your settings on your computer at home!!....

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ just sent you a request on the messenger