I have an 8130. It is a private phone that I bought at the store. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Donnat no está en línea Stack level 1

help with applications

I have an 8130. It is a private phone that I bought at the store. I cannot seem to install the blackberry software in my computer in my home. As soon as I attach the black. berry, the software has an error and must close. The software works fine on my work computer. The problem is bigger than this. I cannot install any applcations at work. Whereever I look I am told to install the latest version of the desktop software. I have it! 4.3.15. (at work anyway). I am tired of searching.
    Any help would be awsome.
    Also as a new user. I would love it if someone would add me and send me a blackberry messenger message, so I can figure that out.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: help with applications

donnat -- you need the blackberry desktop manager AND the device/handheld software BOTH installed on your PC for the desktop manager to work properly for you. have you installed both? the handheld software doesn't come on the CD either, you have to download it from your carrier site.