Hey I need helping adding songs to my 8130 Pearl, i have no clue how ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B

Question Help with adding songs

Advertisement

Hey I need helping adding songs to my 8130 Pearl, i have no clue how to us the bb manager. and when i go under my computer it says i have a removeable drive but can't open it.
    When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.

swbtsboy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help with adding songs

Go to Media Manager after you plug the phone up. If yours is like mine you will have your phone files on one side and your computer files on the other.

The phone side should have "Media Card" up at the top and "Device Memory" under it. Double Click "Media Card". Mine comes up "Blackberry" and "File Folder" on the same line.

Double Click "Blackberry" and Music, Pictures, Ringtones and Videos should come up one under the other.

Double Click "Ringtones" If you havent saved any ringtones yet then that page should be blank.

Find the Ringtones you downloaded to your computer. Drag and drop the ringtone from the computer side to the phone side and release the mouse button. The ringtone should start to download.

Let me know if you have problems.
    Last edited by swbtsboy; 02-01-2008 at 02:36 PM.

PIN/ID
    317A896B

Smile Re: Help with adding songs

Sweet...thanks man.
    When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3

You should be able to access the media card even without the desktop manager. The computer treats it like a flash drive. I use it all the time to transport files to and from work and home.

PIN/ID
    317A896B

Quote Originally Posted by athomas917 View Post
    You should be able to access the media card even without the desktop manager. The computer treats it like a flash drive. I use it all the time to transport files to and from work and home.
    Is a Media Card a mircoSD? because i dont have one yet.

EB
    EB no está en línea Stack level 3

Yes it is rjm2009 and I would recommend you get one. Especially if you plan on loading songs. You can get one at most electronic stores.

swbtsboy no está en línea Stack level 3

Ahhh... then instead of Double clicking "Media Card" when it first comes up.. Double click "Device Memory" but don't add too many ringtones so as to save the phones memory for the other phone functions.

Whatever ringtones you add to the device memory, you can transfer to the "Media card" later.

shadrack2002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248906D0

I think the easiest way is to put you card into the pc, and just drag songs from you pc to the card. Thats what I do. I copy the songs from itunes, and paste it unto the card in the music folder. Hope this helps.