Basically i used the blackberry tools to put some mp3s on my pearl and i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sevaksingh no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help! - Where are files stored?

Advertisement

Basically i used the blackberry tools to put some mp3s on my pearl and i made a new folder called 'songs' the problem is that it does't seem to be on the phone at all! how would i accsess it?

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    Well ur mos def not gon b able 2 store dem in device memory...so do u got a media card in ya pearl? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you put them on the media card you have to make sure that you put them in the location Media Card\BlackBerry\Music in order to see them in the media application. You can't just create a folder and put it on the card or the device won't see it.

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Your quite limited when it comes to available device memory. In order to be able to utilize the mp3 function on the device efficiently, you must insert a microSD card if you have not already. At that point the Blackberry should format the card, and create the necessary folder sections (eg. music, pictures, videos etc.). Then connect your device to your computer, and just simply drag and drop your mp3 files in the music folder on your newly connected drive.
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5