How do you download a theme. I tried DLing one ota but did'nt know what ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mule no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ?

help w/ downloading a theme

Advertisement

How do you download a theme. I tried DLing one ota but did'nt know what was going on after it completed DL. Kinda seemed like it was asking me where i wanted to save it to. I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff. Thanks for any help!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK, lets see if I can help you out with this,

In order to help, I will need a little more info from you. The first question is how are you downloading it? Are you downloading a zip file to your PC so you can load it with the BlackBerry Desktop Manager? Or are you downloading it directly to your BlackBerry, OTA(over the air)?

And, also could you post the link to the theme you are trying to download so we can determine the best way for you to download it?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mule no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ?
    Hey azstar, it wont let me post a link. I'm apparently not level 2 yet. I'm trying to get a theme from the movie/tv list called Pooh2. Also one from misc. list called hold em. Thanks for your help. You're quickly becoming my "go to"!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm searching on my bb via the wap site right now so I'm a bit limited. If I found the right one, the pooh2 theme is a zip file which needs to be downloaded to your pc, unzipped, then loaded with the application loader in Desktop Manager. I'll look into the other one when I'm back in front of my PC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Also, make sure that you download a theme made for your specific BB. Good luck! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wobbles6991 no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do install a jab(jad??) file, it says download it OTA but that never works? what do i use to install a jab i tryed using the desktop software but didnt work

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    wobbles -- an ota link must be downloaded using the blackberry browser. you would need to browse to where the link is, click from your bb and choose download when prompted.