So I go to my phone every few hours and it's been deleting the call ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

papp101 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help! Txt's and call history radomnly erasing?

Advertisement

So I go to my phone every few hours and it's been deleting the call history and message history - anyone have any ideas on what's causing this? Your help is greatly appreciated!

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    My phone did this until I freed up some memory. Go to your pictures folder and in options put the reserved pictures memory to the lowest.

It could also be that you have it set to erace them every hour or so. Go to your message folder, then to options>General options and make sure you choose forever on the keep messages tab.

You can also hold down the bottom left key when at the main screen and push l g l g, then click menu key when it pops up, Options>scroll down to a ticker box, then click menu key again and hide all types.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    papp101
    Check out this thread (#15)
    This can also be of some good help for the future...Good luck and welcome to stacks

papp101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks guys! GREAT INFO!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    No Problem.... enjoy your Berry, we all do!!!!

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Careful as to what apps you have as well, miutunes has a memory leak issue that will cause the sms and call log to erase even if you think you've got enough memory.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~