anyone else have or have had this problem, please help. Everytime I hook my pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rollins96 no está en línea Stack level 2

Help? Time zone changing...

Advertisement

anyone else have or have had this problem, please help.

Everytime I hook my pearl (8110) up to my computer and open DM, the time zone changes. I'm in the Pacific zone but it always changes to the Eniwetok (-12) zone, EVERY time. It gets frustrating after awhile.

any idea's? Thanks in advance!

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Not sure what version of DM you are using but open DM (with out your phone plugged in) and click on synchroniz and there is something in there that is check. Just uncheck it cant not remember what it says.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    the option cbeslash is referring to is "Update device date and time" however that shouldn't be the problem, DM syncs with the Desktop computer's time, it doesnt have a timezone setting of its own, check your time zone on the computer, it's probably the cause of the problem. In windows XP its the "date and time" option in the control panel or you can double click on the time in the taskbar. Hope this helps
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

rollins96 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank you, thank you! That was very frustrating, but I did go into the Sync in DM and I unchecked the sync date and time and it's fine now. ugh, thank you! I'm using DM v4.5 and I mainly use the back up function and media manager so I don't think the time sync'ing is all that important to me. My PC time is fine, so whatever the loss in connection between the sync I don't know but thanks so much for the help.

Much appreciated!

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Glad you got it all fiqured out.