Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good....glad you got it working ....it should be easy for you from now on!!!... BlackBerry Pearl forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Good....glad you got it working ....it should be easy for you from now on!!!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

m4dallav no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yea, actually one more question how do you choose what applications/icons are on the today page of your phone?

Are you talking about a "Today" style theme....with the calendar, messages, phone log?? If so, those can't be changed. They are default to the Today style theme and can't be changed. There are a couple Today Plus themes that have the default today display and also 5 easily accessible icons along the bottom or right side that are hidden unless you scroll down or to the right. Let me know if you want links to those.

You can choose which icons appear in your Zen, L, or Icon style themes by highlighting an icon, click the menu button, then click move and place the icon where you want it in your top 5 icons etc.
    Twitter? My Apps List

m4dallav no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yea I have the L and the top five icons I want to change because the theme I loaded placed 5 icons on the page and I don't want them. How do you change that?

To change the order of the icons in the L theme, or any other theme except Today: Click the menu button or applications icon so you are on the page that shows all of your icons. Next scroll with the trackball to the icon you want to move, click the menu button then click "move"......now when you scroll, the icon you want to move will go where you put it, when it's where you want it, just click the trackball and it will stay there.

For example: If you want your browser to be # 1 at the top of the L theme, then move it so it's the first icon in the group....if you want messages under that.....move it next to the browser icon, etc.......then when you exit to your home screen they should be in the order you put them You can choose your favorite 8 icons for the L theme I think......the profiles and applications icons are always there and can't be changed...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12