Hi guys...I'm brand new to the Pinstack community so any tips will be gratefully accepted. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bombers08 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help!!! The curious case of the disappearing call log...

Advertisement

Hi guys...I'm brand new to the Pinstack community so any tips will be gratefully accepted. Anyhoo - my Pearl call log has suddenly decided it no longer wishes to log any calls. Extremely frustrating to see a message telling me of 4 missed calls, only to find no information stored in the call log. FYI my "call logging" option is set to "log all calls". Anyone out there with any ideas??? Cheers. PS - bombers08 refers to my support of the Essendon Football Club (Melbourne Australia) and not to links with the Taliban ;0)

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Well welcome aboard. Usually that's a sign of low internal memory. If you actually go to options and then to status it will tell you the amount available to you. But a few tips would be make sure you have a memory card if you are using a pearl or higher to store music ringtones and pictures. In the media folder under media options go ahead and changed reserved memory to 0mbs. You also may be running to many applications. Delete any unused lang or games applications. Etc. That should get you started. Let us knows if this to help. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thnx mate for tip...and for the welcome. Will give it a go and let you know how I get on. Cheers.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    No problem at all. Glad to help. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Smile Thanks Jonny...

Hey Jonny - thanks heaps for your tip about my "disappearing" call log yesterday. You were 100% right...I transferred my photos to the memory card and, somewhat obviously, it freed up the device memory...my call log is now working again. Thanks again!!! Craig (bombers08)