HELP! Okay, just purchased Lotus 6.1 and planned on using it as my calendar/contacts/task manager ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

air4ce1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Help Syncing with Lotus Organizer 6.1

Advertisement

HELP! Okay, just purchased Lotus 6.1 and planned on using it as my calendar/contacts/task manager for my phone. I already have my entire family's birthdays poked into the calendar on my phone and was hoping to import them to the Lotus calendar on the desktop, but can't for the life of me figure out how.

- I go to the Sync configuration (on BB desktop manager) and then click "configure synchronization settings for your desktop organizer program.
    - From there I get a list of the handheld applications
    - address book
    - Calendar
    - memo pad
    - tasks
    - You can check each one of those options and click "choose" where it brings up the list of 7 different programs to choose from.
    - I choose Lotus Organizer (and tried clicking the import/export/sync radio buttons) and I get an error saying "the file or database name associated with Lotus Organizer is missing, invalid, or points to a file of zero length?

What I'm trying to do is put the calendar/address book data I have on my BB Pearl into Lotus Organizer 6.1. Can I do this or do I have to re-poke everything into Lotus and push it to my phone? Does anyone use this program that can help me set this up or offer any suggestions? I'm lost and frustrated. Thanks in advance!!

AngelJo008 no está en línea Stack level 2
    check into companionLink pro
    i belive it works with lotus notes

MichaelBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Help Syncing with Lotus Organizer 6.1

Hi! Did you every solve this problem with Lotus Organizer 6.1? If so, I would love to hear what to do. I have new 8310 BB with Desktop Manager 4.2.2, and when I go to configure the synchronization with Lotus Organizer, I am unable to choose Organizer from the list, the Choose button just greys out... I don't even get as far as the message you were getting. It would seem that Intellisync is failing to find or identify Organizer on the hard drive, even though I've put the Organizer folder into the PATH statement. Like you, I don't want to abandon Lotus Organizer, so if you have found any solution, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Regards, "MichaelBerry".