Hi there, I'm a relative n00b with my BB but so far have had no ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bueller77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help! Synchronising BB with Outlook crashing!

Advertisement

Hi there,

I'm a relative n00b with my BB but so far have had no problems... Until just now!

Normally I dock my BB and it starts up Blackberry Desktop and begins the Sychronisation of my Outlook calender and contacts, memo & tasks. This has been working a treat, but suddenly as it is doing the first part of the synchronisation BB desktop quits out and then my BB is left hanging with a 'connected to desktop' screen.

I'm guessing there is some curupt data somewhere? I'm not sure what the smartest thing to do would be?

Is it worth resetting my address book/calender on my BB and then doing a synch again with my outlook on my PC? If so how do I delete my calender and address book on my BB as I can't seem to find that information anywhere?

Anybody have any ideas as to what I could do?

Thanks in advance.

B

bueller77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Help! Synchronising BB with Outlook crashing!

I'm an idiot. Not really used to this forum and found the answer on another thread. I needed to reset configuartion in the sychronisation part of Desktop. Did it, jobs done. Thankyou and goodnight... Oh and sorry for the rubbish post, maybe a MOD could delete please?

B

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Help! Synchronising BB with Outlook crashing!

if that doesn't work you may have corrupt DM install, in which case you can D/L the latest version from RIm and re-attempt the synchronization.