Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just to stick it out there, the AIM/MSN/ICQ IM app drains the **** out of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

Re: Help simple question

Advertisement

Just to stick it out there, the AIM/MSN/ICQ IM app drains the **** out of your batt. I left my AIM on over night last night after a full charge and my batt was dead by the morning. Luckily it charged to full in about an hour before I had to get out the door.

jason8888 no está en línea Stack level 3

The Alt/Esc trick is really handy. Thanks! But here's the thing: the browser and Blackberry Messenger won't stay closed. I use the Alt/Esc method, select them and choose Close from their respective menus. They appear to close, but when I do Alt/Esc again, they're at the end of the list again. Are they just open all the time like the Calendar etc? I never use Blackberry Messenger, so it's pointless to have it running all the time.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Yes, the both run all the time, but the Browser doesn't really use much power as it doesn't go out looking for things, just sits there waiting for a push, unless you are browsing. I don't know how much BB Messenger uses data if you are not actually in a conversation.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12