Earlier today...I loaded the device manager onto my computer. After device manager was installed I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blackberryrob no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP! SIM and Photo Memory gone.

Advertisement

Earlier today...I loaded the device manager onto my computer. After device manager was installed I plugged my phone in. It loaded for a little bit and then a black bar appeared on the phone. It was on the phone for like an hour and a half. After the black bar went away, we went through device set-up. After this was all done....MY SIM CONTACTS and all my photo's saved to the device where gone. I went into the at&t store and they did all the resets they could, but it appeared all the information was still gone. Please?! If this has happend to anybody else, let me know what happend, and what I can do to save my contacts. There is alot of important business contacts stored in my SIM..that I need access to. Did the transfer to my computer? Are they backed up somewhere on either my phone or CPU hardrive. If anyone knows...please help. Thankyou.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: HELP! SIM and Photo Memory gone.

did you perform a backup before you loaded the device manager? where did you download this from? and do you mean desktop manager?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

What is the Black bar that he's talking about?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

well im thinking when he says device manager that he either means desktop manager or the actual OS...
    as for blackbar, i have NO clue