So the other day a friend asked me if i would re skin her pearl(8110)......she ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional

Help Putting Skin on Pearl?

Advertisement

So the other day a friend asked me if i would re skin her pearl(8110)......she wanted it pink.....the only one i could really find reasonable was a verizon branded one....8130 i supose...well it had it listed as fitting 8100 8110 8120 8130....so i bought it on ebay.....well the back of the keyboard seems thinner than the keyboard on the 8110...and will not work...everything else was fine but the keyboard...is this normal or is it just this one?? Now the phone is mostly pink with a titanium keypad til i figure this out.....:cry:

sdduk no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not sure what the difference is i thought the 8100-8130 were the same apart form some have wi-fi and some have Gprs but the rest is all the same

what about going back on eBay and buying a just new keypad for 8110 they are not very expensive
    and may solve your problem.
    Last edited by sdduk; 01-05-2009 at 07:20 PM.
    Nobody is Perfect.....I am Nobody....Therefore I am Perfect

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I thought they would all be the same too........however the back side of the keypad seems to be thinner on the 8130. Not sure why but i have 2 so far that are the same......I am waiting on another one. For now the only one that works is the original keypad from the at&t 8110.