Hello there, I was wondering whether I could get some help with my BBerry Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blackberry118 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help pls.. BB Pearl caught in reset loop..!!

Advertisement

Hello there,

I was wondering whether I could get some help with my BBerry Pearl (8811)

The problems began when I took the phone out of my pocket to discover it was turning itself on and off.

After being referred to this thread, I have spent almost 4 hours trying to wipe and reinstall my operating system to no avail..!!

The problem I am having with the installation is that I cant get the app loader past attempting to reconnect to the JVM stage. The message i receive is that;

" Unable to reconnect to the device during multi-stage load operation"

I have the phone connected directly to the USB port (no hub etc)

It seems that when I replace the battery, the phone gets to the JVM phone initiation section it begins the cycle of turning itself on and off again - which means the phone is only intermitently visable to my computer.

I have tried using JL_Cmder but i'm not sure whether it has done anything as there has been no change in the phone (Still resetting itself..!!!)

I am getting quite upset and keep having thoughts of how far out of my window I can hurl it...!!!

Any assistance you good people can provide before I get to that stage would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Berry

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Help pls.. BB Pearl caught in reset loop..!!

Try reading this thread I started the other day with a similar issue. If you have issues following Rcbjr post to me let me know.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...gent_help.html