Absolute newbie here.. . I loaded some business presentation AVI files on to my Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mosesv2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help Please- SD card.

Advertisement

Absolute newbie here.. .

I loaded some business presentation AVI files on to my Pearl using Super C to encode properly. They play just fine on my Pearl.

I then bought 12 more 2 gig cards to load the presentations onto and distribute to colleagues. . . but the presentations won't load on their Pearl.

I took a blank memory card & inserted it into a Sandisk 12 in 1 card reader & opened the folder. I then just dragged & dropped the folder of presentations onto the Flash disk. I figured that they would be able to be played when put into the pearl....

Can someone let me know what I need to do??

Big thanks in advance.
    M

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help Please- SD card.

First things everyone will probably need to format their card using their phone if they haven't already done so.

If not go to Options, Advanced Options, Media Card, hit the menu button to the left of the trackball and select Format Card.

Encryption can also be turned off if you like.

Turn mass storage mode ON to connect to a computer via usb cable. It will show up as another drive like a usb drive.
    Last edited by b_d0za; 04-24-2007 at 02:43 PM.

proanim8r no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E693F2

You could also just put each card into your phone, format, copy files, distrubute.

aliss no está en línea Stack level 1

I didn't need to format the card but the files do need to be in a folder called video. If you have mass storage set to on it should make folders for music video pics and ringtones if you put them in your phone. then you can just drag and drop the avi files from you PC with the MicroSD cards in the 12 in 1 reader.